This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The effect of pravastatin on coronary events after myocardial infarction in patients with average cholesterol levels.New Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1001-1009
- Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandanavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S).Lancet. 1994; 344: 1383-1389
- Report of the conference on low blood cholesterol: mortality associations.Circulation. 1992; 86: 1046-1060
- Metabolic risk factors for coronary heart disease in women perspective from the Framingham Study.Am Heart J. 1987; 114: 413-419
- High density lipoprotein cholesterol as a predictor of cardiovascular disease mortality in men and women: the follow up study of the Lipids Research Clinics Prevalence Study.Am J Epidemiol. 1990; 131: 32-47
- Cardiovascular mortality in non-contraceptive use of estrogen in women: results from the Lipid Research Clinic Program Follow-up Study.Circulation. 1987; 75: 1102-1109
- Postmenopausal estrogen therapy and cardiovascular disease: 10-year follow-up from the Nurses' Health Study.New Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 756-762
- Estrogen replacement and coronary artery disease.Arch Intern Med. 1990; 150: 2557-2562
- Estrogen Replacement in Menopause.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996; 81: 3829-3838
- The effect of combined oestrogen and progesterone on lipid levels in postmenopausal women with hypercholesterolemia.in: Proceedings of the 10th International Congress of Endocrinology, San Francisco, USA1996
- Postmenopausal estrogen and progestin and the risk of cardiovascular disease.New Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 453-461
- Clinical Review 27: effects of hormone replacement on lipids and lipoproteins in postmenopausal women.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1991; 73: 925-930
- Effects of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy on lipoproteins including lipoprotein (a) and LDL subfractions.Atherosclerosis. 1996; 126: 77-84
- The effects of conjugated equine oestrogens with and without a cyclic progestogen on lipoproteins and HDL subfractions in postmenopausal women.Acta Endocrinol. 1986; 113: 123-128
- Blood flow.in: Lobo TA Treatment of the Postmenopausal Woman: Basic and Clinical Aspects. Raven Press, New York1994: 251-262
- A controlled trial, of raloxifene (LY 139 481) HCl: Impact on bone turnover and serum lipid profile in healthy postmenopausal women.J Bone Miner Res. 1996; 11: 835-842
Accepted: January 20, 1997
Received in revised form: December 17, 1996
Received: December 9, 1996
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.