This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Guidelines for counseling postmenopausal women about preventive hormone therapy.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 117 (Anonymous) (Am Coll Physicians [see comments]): 1038-1041
- Summary of the second report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel II).JAMA. 1993; 269 (Anonymous) ([see comments]): 3015-3023
- Use of hormone replacement therapy.Lancet. 1996; 348: 1521
- Hormone therapy to prevent disease and prolong life in postmenopausal women, a review.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 117 ([see comments]): 1016-1037
- Estrogen replacement therapy and coronary heart disease: a quantitative assessment of the epidemiologic evidence.Prev Med. 1991; 20: 47-63
- The epidemiology of coronary heart disease and estrogen replacement in post-menopausal women, a review.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1995; 38: 199-210
- Estrogen replacement.Circulation. 1996; 94: 2699-2702
- Effects of estrogen on the anatomic and functional sequelae of coronary atherosclerosis.Circulation. 1997; (in press)
- Postmenopausal estrogen and prevention bias.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 115 ([see comments]): 455-456
- Risk of venous thrombosis with hormone-replacement therapy.Lancet. 1996; 348 ([comment]): 972
Accepted: March 26, 1997
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.