Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global burden of bacterial antimicrobial resistance in 2019: a systematic analysis.Lancet. 2022; 399: 629-655
- Knowledge and expectations on antibiotic use among older adults in Malaysia: a cross-sectional survey.Geriatrics. 2019 Oct 25; 4: 61
- Health-care-associated bloodstream and urinary tract infections in a network of hospitals in India: a multicentre, hospital-based, prospective surveillance study.Lancet Glob. Health. 2022; 10: e1317-e1325
- 2021 Antibacterial Agents in Clinical and Preclinical Development: An Overview and Analysis.World Health Organization, Geneva2021
- Access barriers to antibiotics.Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP), Washington, DC2019https://cddep.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/AccessBarrierstoAntibiotics_CDDEP_FINAL.pdfDate accessed: October 2, 2022
- Drug repurposing for next-generation combination therapies against multidrug-resistant bacteria.Theranostics. 2021; 11: 4910
- Novel approach to combat antibiotic resistance: evaluation of some armenian herb crude extracts for their antibiotic modulatory and antiviral properties.J. Appl. Microbiol. 2019 Aug; 127: 472-480
- Antiseptics in the era of bacterial resistance: a focus on povidone iodine.Clin. Pract. 2013; 10: 579-592
- Locally sourced probiotics, the next opportunity for developing countries?.Trends Biotechnol. 2015; 33: 197-200
- Self-cleansing properties of ganga during mass ritualistic bathing on Maha-kumbh.Environ. Monit. Assess. 2020; 192: 221