Abbreviations:ET (Estrogen therapy), WHIMS (Women's Health Initiative Memory Study)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systemic hormone therapy and dementia: a nested case-control and co-twin control study.Maturitas. 2022; (this issue)
- Oophorectomy, estrogen, and dementia: a 2014 update.Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 2014; 389: 7-12
- Menopausal hormone therapy and long-term all-cause and cause-specific mortality: the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Trials.JAMA. 2017; 318: 927-938
- Use of postmenopausal hormone therapy and risk of Alzheimer's disease in Finland: nationwide case-control study.BMJ. 2019; 364l665
- Premature or early bilateral oophorectomy: a 2021 update.Climacteric. 2021; 24: 466-473https://doi.org/10.1080/13697137.2021.1893686
- Treatment of women after bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy performed prior to natural menopause.JAMA. 2021; 326: 1429-1430