Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is there a link between nursing home reported quality and COVID-19 cases? Evidence from California skilled nursing facilities.J. Am. Med. Dir. Assoc. 2020; 21: 905-908
- Generating real-world evidence on the quality use, benefits and safety of medicines in Australia: history, challenges and a roadmap for the future.. 2021; 18
- Trends, determinants and differences in antibiotic use in 68 residential aged care homes in Australia, 2014–2017: a longitudinal analysis of electronic health record data.BMC Health Serv. Res. 2020; 20: 883
- Leveraging new information technology to monitor medicine use in 71 residential aged care facilities: variation in polypharmacy and antipsychotic use.Int. J. Qual. Health Care. 2018; 30: 810-816
- Cough and cold medicine prescription rates can be significantly reduced by active intervention.Eur. J. Pediatr. 2022; 181: 1531-1539