Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Part I: frequency of depression after stroke: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Int. J. Stroke. 2014; 9: 1017-1025
- The impact of poststroke depression on recovery in activities of daily living over a 2-year follow-up.Arch. Neurol. 1990; 47: 785-789
- Fluoxetine for motor recovery after acute ischaemic stroke (FLAME): a randomised placebo-controlled trial.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 123-130
- Safety and efficacy of fluoxetine on functional outcome after acute stroke (AFFINITY): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet Neurol. 2020; 19: 651-660
- Safety and efficacy of fluoxetine on functional recovery after acute stroke (EFFECTS): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet Neurol. 2020; 19: 661-669
- Effects of fluoxetine on functional outcomes after acute stroke (FOCUS): a pragmatic, double-blind, randomised, controlled trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 265-274
- Serotonin-reuptake inhibitors act centrally to cause bone loss in mice by counteracting a local anti-resorptive effect.Nat. Med. 2016; 22: 1170-1179
- Pharmacological, psychological and non-invasive brain stimulation interventions for preventing depression after stroke.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2020; 5 (CD003689)
- Depression and the risk of fractures in later life: the health in men cohort study.Maturitas. 2021; 145: 6-11
- Neuroregeneration and vascular protection by citalopram in acute ischemic stroke (TALOS).Stroke. 2018; 49: 2568-2576
- Systematic review: comparative effectiveness of treatments to prevent fractures in men and women with low bone density or osteoporosis.Ann. Intern. Med. 2008; 148: 197-213