Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The controversial history of hormone replacement therapy.Medicina. 2019; 55: 602
- Risks and benefits of oestrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women: principal results from the Women’s Health Initiative randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2002; 288: 321-333
- Randomized trial of estrogen plus progestin for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women. Heart and Estrogen/progestin Replacement Study (HERS) Research Group.JAMA. 1998; 280: 605-613
- National sse of postmenopausal hormone therapy annual trends and response to recent evidence.JAMA. 2004; 291: 47-53
- KEEPS: the Kronos early estrogen prevention study.Climacteric. 2005; 8: 3-12
Hodis H.N., Mack W.J., Henderson V.W., Shoupe D., Budoff M.J., Hwang-Levine J., et al. Vascular effects of early verses late postmenpausal treatment with estradiol. N Engl J Med. 1016;374(13): 1221-1231.
The Women’s Health Initiative Steering Committee. Effects of conjugated equine estrogen in postmenopausal women with hysterectomy: The Women’s Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Trial. JAMA 204; (14): 1701-1712.
- Type and timing of menopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer risk: individual participant meta-analysis of the worldwide epidemiological evidence.Lancet. 2019; 394: 1159-1168
- Breast cancer and hormone replacement therapy: collaborative reanalysis of data from 51 epidemiological studies of 52705 women with breast cancer and 108411 women without breast cancer.Lancet. 1997; 350: 1047-1059
- Breast cancer after use of estrogen plus progestin and estrogen alone: analysis of data from 2 women’s health initiative randomized clinical trials.JAMA Oncol. 2015; 1: 296-305
- ESHRE Guideline: management of women with premature ovarian insufficiency.Hum. Reprod. 2016; 31: 926-937
- Hormone replacement and the risk of breast cancer in Turner’s syndrome.N. Engl. J. Med. 2006; 355: 2599-2600
- Hormone use for menopausal symptoms and risk of breast cancer. A Danish cohort study.Br. J. Cancer. 2005; 92: 1293-1297
☆The views expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of Defense or U.S. Government.