- •Social workers can participate in the health system by using a system that gives well-being alerts but not any medical information.
- •Serious medical alerts were raised by social workers.
- •Social alerts were also raised.
Abbreviations:ADMR (Aide à domicile en milieu rural), CARSAT (Caisse d’Assurance Retraite et Santé au travail), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), ICT (Information Communication Technology), VAS (visual analogue scale)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Home care services for older clients with and without cognitive impairment in Sweden.Health Soc. Care Community. 2018;
- Adequate Social Protection for Long-Term Care Needs in an Ageing Society LeUheeesmj.2014
- An integrative review of information and communication technology based support interventions for carers of home dwelling older people.Technol. Disabil. 2018; 29: 1-14
- Integrated platform for home services using new products and services for senior citizens Call CNAV-CARSAT 2015.Geriatr. Psychol. Neuropsychiatr. Vieil. 2017; 15: 5-12
- Screening for frailty in elderly subjects living at home: validation of the Modified Short Emergency Geriatric Assessment (SEGAm) instrument.J. Nutr. Health Aging. 2014; 18: 757-764
- Work productivity in rhinitis using cell phones: the MASK pilot study.Allergy. 2017; 72: 1475-1484
- Validation of the MASK-rhinitis visual analogue scale on smartphone screens to assess allergic rhinitis control.Clin. Exp. Allergy. 2017; 47: 1526-1533
- Daily allergic multimorbidity in rhinitis using mobile technology: a novel concept of the MASK study.Allergy. 2018; 73: 1622-1631
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis using mobile technology with real-world data: the MASK observational pilot study.Allergy. 2018; 73: 1763-1774
- Mobile technology offers novel insights on control and treatment of allergic rhinitis. The MASK study.J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2019; 144: 135-143
- Adherence to treatment in allergic rhinitis using mobile technology. The MASK Study.Clin. Exp. Allergy. 2019; 49: 442-460
- « Definitions ». EU general data protection regulation.(/679) GDPR), 2016
- Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (directive on privacy and electronic communications).Off. J. Eur. Communities. 2002; L 201
- Directive 2009/136/EC of The European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 amending Directive 2002/22/EC on universal service and users’ rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection laws.Off. J. Eur. Union. 2009; L 337
- MASK 2017: ARIA digitally-enabled, integrated, person-centred care for rhinitis and asthma multimorbidity using real-world-evidence.Clin. Transl. Allergy. 2018; 8: 45
- Guidance to 2018 good practice: ARIA digitally-enabled, integrated, person-centred care for rhinitis and asthma.Clin. Transl. Allergy. 2019; 9: 16
- New strategies and innovations to engage seniors in eldercare.Healthc. Manage. Forum. 2018; 31: 142-146
- Just for us: in-home care for frail elderly and disabled individuals with low incomes.N. C. Med. J. 2011; 72: 205-206
- No place like home? Surveillance and what home means in old age.Can. J. Aging. 2016; 35: 103-114