Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
- Physical performance characteristics related to disability in older persons: a systematic review.Maturitas. 2011; 69: 208-219
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Older Australia at a glance. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; 2007 [Contract No.: Document Number].
- Chronic pain in older persons: prevalence, assessment and management.Reviews in Clinical Gerontology. 2006; 16: 231-241
- Chronic pain in Australia: a prevalence study.Pain. 2001; 89: 127-134
- Chronic pain and obesity in elderly people: results from the Einstein aging study.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2009; 57: 115-119
- Gender moderates the association between depression and disability in chronic pain patients.European Journal of Pain. 2006; 10: 413-422
- Survey of chronic pain in Europe: prevalence, impact on daily life, and treatment.European Journal of Pain. 2006; 10: 287-333
- The association between noncancer pain, cognitive impairment, and functional disability: an analysis of the Canadian study of health and aging.The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2010; 65A: 880-886
- Pain and disability in older Mexican-American adults.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2009; 57: 992-999
- Sex, gender and pain: a review of recent clinical and experimental findings.The Journal of Pain. 2009; 10: 447-485
- Gender variations in clinical pain experience.Pain. 1996; 65: 123-167
- Sex-related differences in pain.Maturitas. 2009; 63: 292-296
- Epidemiology of musculoskeletal impairments and associated disability.American Journal of Public Health. 1984; 74: 574-579
- How does low back pain impact physical function in independent, well-functioning older adults? Evidence from the Health ABC Cohort and implications for the future.Pain Medicine. 2003; 4: 311-320
- Sex differences in pain and pain-related disability among primary care patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain.Pain Medicine. 2010; 11: 232-239
- The relationship of gender to pain, pain behavior, and disability in osteoarthritis patients: the role of catastrophizing.Pain. 2000; 87: 325-334
- Comorbidity of pain-associated disability and depressive symptoms in connection with sociodemographic variables: results from a cross-sectional epidemiological survey in Hungary.Pain. 2001; 93: 115-121
- Studying sex and gender differences in pain and analgesia: a consensus report.Pain. 2007; 132: S26-S45
- Evidence for sex differences in the relationships of pain, mood, and disability.The Journal of Pain. 2006; 7: 592-601
Williamson M, Baker D, Jorm L. The NSW Health Survey Program: overview and methods 1996–2000. Sydney: NSW Department of Health; 2001 [Contract No.: Document Number].
- The effect of age on the onset of pain interference in a general population of older adults: prospective findings from the North Staffordshire Osteoarthritis Project (NorStOP).Pain. 2007; 129: 21-27
- SF-36 health survey: manual and interpretation guide.Nimrod Press, Boston1993
Lafortune GGB. Trends in severe disability among elderly people: assessing the evidence in 12 OECD countries and the future implications. OECD Health Working Papers, No 26. OECD Publishing; 2007.
- Short screening scales to monitor population prevalences and trends in non-specific psychological distress.Psychological Medicine. 2002; 32: 959-976
Public Health Division. New South Wales Older People's Health Survey 1999. Sydney; 2000 [Contract No.: Document Number].
- Easy SAS calculations for risk or prevalence ratios and differences.American Journal of Epidemiology. 2005; 162: 199-200
- The impact of musculoskeletal hand problems in older adults: findings from the North Staffordshire Osteoarthritis Project (NorStOP).Rheumatology. 2007; 46: 963-967
- A comparison of the relationship between depression, perceived disability, and physical performance in persons with chronic pain.European Journal of Pain. 2008; 12: 757-764
- The performance of the K6 and K10 screening scales for psychological distress in the Australian National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being.Psychological Medicine. 2003; 33: 357-362
- Should psychological distress screening in the community account for self-perceived health status?.Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2009; 54: 526-533