Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
- Severity of premenstrual symptoms in a health maintenance organization population.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 1014-1024
- Incidence of premenstrual symptome and remedy usage: a national probability sample study.Altern Ther Health Med. 1998; 4: 75-79
- Premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder: guidelines of management.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2000; 45: 459-468
- Prevalence, incidence and stability of premenstrual dysphoric disorder.Psychol Med. 2002; 32: 119-132
American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disoders, 4th ed. Washington, DC: Am. Psychiatric Ass. Press; 1994.
- Therapeutic applications of bromcriptine in endocrine and neurological diseases.Drugs. 1988; 36: 67-82
Pravidel®. Summary of product characteristics (Fachinformation), Novartis Pharma GmbH, Germany, status: February 2004.
The Register of medicines of Russia (Encyclopaedia of medicines), issue 9, 2002;170–1.
- Fructus agni casti and bromocriptine for treatment of hyperprolactinemia and mastalgia.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2004; 85: 292-293
- Dopaminergic compounds in Vitex agnus castus.in: Loew R.N. Darmstadt D. Phytopharmaka in Foschung und klinischer Anwendung. Steinkopff Verlag, 1995: 81-91
- Diterpenes from BNO 1095 (Vittex agnus castus) inhibit prolactin secretion.in: Proceedings of the 6th annual symposium on complementary health care, Exeter, UK1999
Jarry H, Christoffel V, Spengler B, Popp MA, Wuttke W. Diterpens isolated from Vitex agnus castus BNO 1095 inhibit prolactin secretion via specific interaction with dopamine D2 receptors in the pituitary, Jahrestagung der Ges. Für Phytotherapie, Münster; 1999.
- The effects of a special Agnus Castus-extract (BP1095E1) on prolactin secretion in healthy male subjects.Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 1996; 104: 447-453
- In vitro prolactin but not LH and FSH release is inhibited by compounds in extracts of Agnus castus: direct evidence for a dopaminergic principle by the dopamine receptor assay.Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1994; 102: 448-454
- Chaste-tree (Vitex agnus castus)—pharmacology and clinical indications.Phytomedicine. 2003; 10: 348-357
- Untersuchungen an opioid-rezeptoren mit Vitex agnus castus L..Phytotherapie. 1999; 20: 154-158
- Phytochemical and analytical investigations of Vitex agnus castus L. (dissertation).Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland1999 (Available from: Diss: ETH 13285)
- Treatment of premenstrual tension syndrome with Vitex agnus castus. Controlled, double-blind study vs. pyridoxine.Phytomedicine. 1997; 4: 183-189
- Treatment for the premenstrual syndrome with agnus castus fruit extract: prospective, randomised, placebo controlled study.BMJ. 2001; 322: 134-137
- Treatment of ciclical mastalgia with a solution containing a Vitex agnus castus extract: results of a placebo-controlled double-blind study.Breast. 1999; 8: 175-181
- Fluoxetine versus Vitex agnus castus extract in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder.Hum Psychopharmacol Clin Exp. 2003; 18: 191-195
- Premenstrual tension syndrome: the development or research diagnostic criteria and rating scale.Acta Psychiat Scand. 1980; 62: 177-190
European Union, Eudralex, Vol. 9. Pharmacovigilance-Medicinal Products for Human use and Veterinary Medicinal Products, specifically therein Chapter 1.5; June/July 2004
Agnucaston, Summary of product characteristics (Fachinformation), Bionorica AG, Germany, status of information; February 2004