Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Research on the menopause in the 1990s, Report of A WHO Scientific Group, WHO technical report series 866. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1996.
- The demography of menopause.Maturitas. 1996; 23: 113-127
- The menopausal age and climacteric complaints in Thai women in Bangkok.Maturitas. 1993; 17: 63-71
- Menopause and quality of life.Schweiz Rundzsch Medicine Prax. 1997; 86: 1264-1267
Türkiye Nüfus ve Sağlık Araştırması 1998. Hacettepe University, Nüfus Araştırmaları Enstitüsü, Ekim 1999.
Statistical Yearbook of Turkey, State Institute of Statistics Prime Ministry Republic of Turkey, 2001, Ankara.
- The social and cultural context of menopause.Maturitas. 1996; 23: 169-180
- Menopausal symptoms among Thai women in Bangkok.Maturitas. 1991; 13: 217-228
- A multivariate look at the menopause.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 1989; 42: 1029-1030
- Factors associated with age at menopause in a multiethnic sample of midlife women.Am. J. Epidemiol. 2001; 153: 865-874
- Menopause: its epidemiology and potential association with chronic diseases.Epidemiol. Rev. 1996; 17: 287-302
- Prospective study of factors influencing the onset of natural menopause.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 1271-1276
- The normal menopause transition.Am. J. Hum. Biol. 1992; 4: 37-46
- A prospective study of factors affecting at menopause.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 1989; 42: 1031-1039
- The biological basis of the menopause.Bailiere’s Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1993; 7: 1-16
- Menarche, pregnancy, birth spacing and menopause among the Agta women for ages of Cagayan Province. Luzon The Philippinnes.Ann. Hum. Biol. 1985; 12: 169-177
- Female fecundity in highland Papua New Guinea.Soc. Biol. 1990; 37: 26-43
- Features of menopause and menopausal age in Nigerian women.Int. J. Gynecol. Obstet. 1990; 31: 341-345
- Menopausal age of Ghanian women.Int. J. Gynecol. Obstet. 1993; 40: 151-155
- The age at menopause in women of Himachal Pradesh and the factors affecting menopause.Indian J. Public Health. 1987; 31: 40-44
- Socioeconomic urban groups in Karachi, Pakistan.Maturitas. 1993; 16: 61-69
- Age at menopause as a marker of reproductive ageing.Maturitas. 1998; 30: 112-125
- Association of diet and other lifestyle with onset of menopause in Japanese women.Maturitas. 1998; 29: 105-113
- Age at menopause in a population-based screening cohort: the role of menarche, fecundity and lifestyle factors.Fertil. Steril. 1997; 68: 95-102
- Social and biological predictors of early menopause: a model for premature aging.J. Int. Med. 1997; 242: 299-305
- Factors associated with onset of menopause in women aged 45–49.Maturitas. 1994; 19: 83-92
- The effect of smoking on menopause.Vnitr Lek. 1990; 36: 649-653
- Associations with age at natural menopause in blackfeet women.Am. J. Hum. Biol. 2001; 13: 512-520
- Age at natural menopause in Beirut, Lebanon: the role of reproductive and lifestyle factors.Ann. Hum. Biol. 2001; 28: 21-29
- Oral contraceptive use in relation to age at menopause in the DOM cohort.Hum. Reprod. 2001; 16: 1657-1662
- Mothers and daughters menopausal ages: is there a link?.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reproduct. Biol. 1997; 74: 63-66
- Menstrual cycle length preceding menopause in relation to age at menopause.Maturitas. 1998; 29: 115-123
- Family history as a predictor of early menopause.Fertil. Steril. 1995; 64: 740-745
- Predicting age at menopause.Maturitas. 1996; 23: 319-326
McKinlay S. New England Research Institute, MA, Summary of current knowledge concerning menopause and potentially related pathologies. Watertown; 1993.
- Menopausal experiences of Thai women. Part 1: symptoms and their correlates.Maturitas. 1997; 26: 1-7
- The North American Menopause Society 1998 menopause survey. Part I: postmenopausal women’s perceptions about menopause and midlife.Menopause. 1999; 6: 122-128
- The perimenopausal transition of Filipino American midlife women: biopsychosociocultural dimensions.Nurs. Res. 1999; 48: 72-77
- Symptom experience of Filipino American midlife women.Menopause. 1999; 6: 105-114
Senol V, Ozdemir A, Çetinkaya F, Ozturk Y. Evaluation in terms of affecting factors of age at menopause. VI. National Public Health Congress book; 1998. p. 362–4.
Baser M, Tasci, Aykut M, Ozturk Y, Women’s beliefs, attitudes and behaviours. VI. National Public Health Congress book; 1998. p. 358–61.
- The menopausal period and health problems.J. 19 May Univ. Med. Faculty. 1996; 13: 47-51
Osborn M, Hawton K, Gath D. Sexual dysfonction among middle aged women in the community. Br Med J 1988;296:959–62.
- Age of menopause in Japanese women: trends and recent changes.Maturitas. 1990; 12: 43-49
- Menopause without symptoms: the endocrinology of menopause among rural Mayan Indians.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1839-1843
- Menstrual status and menopausal age of middle aged Swedish women, a population study of women in Goteborg, 1968–69 and 1974–75.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 1981; 60: 269-275
- Prospective study of the determinants of age at menopause.Am. J. Epidemiol. 1997; 145: 124-133
- The perimenopausal symptoms: a statistical analyses of a survey.Med. Gynecol. Soc. 1969; 4: 268-277
- Menstrual and reproductive characteristics and age at natural menopause.Am. J. Epidemiol. 1990; 131: 625-632