Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
- A comparative study of prescribing of hormone replacement therapy in USA and Europe.Maturitas. 1996; 23: 47-53
- Trends in the use of climacteric and postclimacteric hormones in Nordic countries.Maturitas. 1995; 22: 89-95
- Prescribing of hormone therapy in menopause and postmenopause.J Psychosom Obst Gyn. 1997; 18: 145-157
- Use of hormone replacement therapy in 1976–1989 by 45–64-year-old Finnish women.J Epidemiol Commun H. 1991; 45: 277-280
Helakorpi S, Patja K, Prättälä R, Uutela A. Health behaviour and health among Finnish adult population. Helsinki, Finland: Department of Epidemiology and Health Promotion. Health Promotion Research Unit. KTL—National Public Health Institute; 2001.
- Women’s choice and physicians’ advice on use of menopausal and postmenopausal hormone therapy.Int J of Health Sci. 1993; 4: 101-109
Hemminki E, Karttunen T, Hovi S-L, Karro H. The drug industry and medical practice—the case of menopausal hormone therapy in Estonia. Soc Sci Med 2004;58:89–97.
- Physician’s views on hormone therapy around and after menopause.Maturitas. 1993; 16: 163-173
- What factors account for hormone replacement therapy prescribing frequence?.Maturitas. 2001; 39: 1-10
- Swedish gynaecologists’ and general practitioners’ views on the climacteric period: knowledge.Acta Obstet Gyn Scan. 1998; 77: 909-916
Nilsen ST, Pedersen AT, Moen MH, Milsom I, Mattsson LA, Iversen OE, et al. Knowledge, attitudes and management strategies in Scandinavia concerning hormone replacement therapy: a comparison between gynaecologists in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Maturitas 2001;39(1):83–90.
- Utilisation of hormone replacement therapy by women doctors.Brit Med J. 1995; 311: 1399-1401
- Clinical correlation of oestrogen replacement therapy use and duration of use among medicaid recipients.J Women Health Gen B. 2001; 10: 811-819
- Physicians and the pharmaceutical industry. Is a gift ever just a gift.J Amer Med Assoc. 2000; 283: 373-380
Wyeth L. Kas naisgünekoloogit ise kasutavad hormoonasendusravi, ENS Teataja 2000;7:36–7.
- Postmenopausal estrogen therapy and cardiovascular disease. Ten-year follow-up from the nurses’ health study.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 756-762
- Hormone therapy to prevent disease and prolong life in postmenopausal women.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 117: 1016-1037
- Decreased risk of fractures of the hip and lower forearm with postmenopausal use of oestrogen.N Eng J Med. 1980; 303: 1195-1198
- Long-term estrogen replacement therapy prevents bone loss and fractures.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 102: 319-324
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy increases risk for venous thromboembolic disease.Ann Intern Med. 2000; 132: 689-696
- Hormoonasendusravi üleminekueas.Ravijuhiset Eestis. ENS Teataja. 2001; 8: 22-23
Writing Group for the Women’s Health Initiative Investigators. Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy post-menopausal women. J Am Med Assoc 2002;288:321–33.
- Evidence from randomised trials on the long-term effects of hormone replacement therapy.Lancet. 2002; 360: 942-944
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)—risks and benefits.Int J Epidemiol. 2001; 30: 423-426
- Effects of estrogen plus progestin on health-related quality of life.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1839-1854
- Estrogen plus progestin and the incidence of dementia and mild cognitive impairment in postmenopausal women. The Women’s Health Initiative Memory Study: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2651-2662
- Efect of estrogen plus progestin in global cognitive function in postmenopausal women. The Women’s Health Initiative Memory Study: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2663-2672