Abbreviations:STI (sexually transmitted infection), HPA (health protection agency), MSM (men who have sex with men), ED (erectile dysfunction)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Lyons A, Pitts M, Grierson J. Versatility and HIV vulnerability: patterns of insertive and receptive anal sex in a national sample of older Australian gay men. AIDS Behavior, in press (epub ahead of print).
Center for sexual health promotion. University of Indiana. National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB). http://www.nationalsexstudy.indiana.edu/.
- Sexual behaviors, condom use, and sexual health of Americans over 50: implications for sexual health promotion for older adults.The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010; 5: 315-329
- Association between widowhood and risk of diagnosis with a sexually transmitted infection in older adults.American Journal of Public Health. 2009; 99: 2055-2062
- A study of sexuality and health among older adults in the United States.The New England Journal of Medicine. 2007; 357: 762-774
- Sexually transmitted diseases among users of erectile dysfunction drugs: analysis of claims data.Annals of Internal Medicine. 2010; 153: 1-7
- A qualitative study to explore GP attitudes to discussing sexual health issues with older people.Social Science and Medicine. 2004; 58: 2093-2103
- Delay in symptom presentation among a sample of older GUM clinic attenders.International Journal of STD and AIDS. 1999; 10: 43-46
- Telephone-administered motivational interviewing reduces risky sexual behavior in HIV-positive late middle-aged and older adults: a pilot randomized controlled trial.AIDS and Behavior. 2011; 15: 1623-1634