Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reproductive span and rate of reproduction among Hutterite women.Fertil Steril. 1957; 8: 89-97
- Factors affecting normal expectancy of conception.J Am Med Assoc. 1956; 161: 855-860
- Quantitative morphological investigations of the follicular system in women; variations at different ages.Acta Anat. 1952; 14: 108-123
- Accelerated disappearance of ovarian follicles in mid-life: implications for forecasting menopause.Hum Reprod. 1992; 7: 1342-1346
- A mathematical model of follicle dynamics in the human ovary.Hum Reprod (Oxford, England). 1995; 10: 770-775
- To err (meiotically) is human: the genesis of human aneuploidy.Nat Rev. 2001; 2: 280-291
- Female fecundity as a function of age: results of artificial insemination in 2193 nulliparous women with azoospermic husbands. Federation CECOS.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 404-406
- Aging and infertility in women.Fertil Steril. 2006; 86: S248-S252
- Clomiphene citrate and intrauterine insemination: analysis of more than 4100 cycles.Fertil Steril. 2008; 90: 2281-2286
- Fertility treatment when the prognosis is very poor or futile.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 1194-1197
- Ovulation induction combined with intrauterine insemination in women 40 years of age and older: is it worthwhile?.Hum Reprod (Oxford, England). 1996; 11: 1109-1112
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National summary report: Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) report. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2009.
- Elevated day 3 serum follicle stimulating hormone and/or estradiol may predict fetal aneuploidy.Fertil Steril. 1999; 71: 715-718
- Outcome of in vitro fertilization in women 45 years and older who use autologous oocytes.Fertil Steril. 2007; 87: 74-76
- Outcome of Assisted Reproductive Technology in women over the age of 41.Fertil Steril. 2000; 74: 471-475
- One thousand initiated cycles of in vitro fertilization in women > or =40 years of age.Fertil Steril. 1998; 70: 1030-1034
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection, results in women older than 39, according to age and the number of embryos replaced in selective or non-selective transfers.Hum Reprod (Oxford, England). 1998; 13: 884-889
- Four hour 24 chromosome aneuploidy screening using high throughput PCR SNP allele ratio analyses.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: S49-S50
- Accurate single cell 24 chromosome aneuploidy screening using whole genome amplification and single nucleotide polymorphism microarrays.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 2017-2021
- Female age in ART: when to stop?.Gynecol Obstet Investig. 2004; 58: 225-234
- Nonsurgical ovum transfer as a treatment in infertile women. Preliminary experience.J Am Med Assoc. 1984; 251: 1171-1173
- A preliminary report on oocyte donation extending reproductive potential to women over 40.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 1157-1160
- Pregnancy after age 50: application of oocyte donation to women after natural menopause.Lancet. 1993; 341: 321-323
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2007 Assisted Reproductive Technology report. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Reproductive Health, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology; 2007.
- Spontaneous abortion among pregnancies conceived using Assisted Reproductive Technology in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 959-967
- Poor oocyte quality rather than implantation failure as a cause of age-related decline in female fertility.Lancet. 1991; 337: 1375-1377
- Age-related decline in female fertility is not due to diminished capacity of the uterus to sustain embryo implantation.Fertil Steril. 1994; 61: 97-101
- Obstetric and prenatal outcome in menopausal women: a 12-year clinical study.Reprod Biomed Online. 2003; 6: 257-261
Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Hauth JC, Rouse DJ, Spong CY. Maternal Physiology In: Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Hauth JC, Rouse DJ, Spong CY (eds). Williams Obstetrics: 23rd Edition New York: McGraw-Hill 2009.
- Oocyte and embryo donation 2006: reviewing two decades of innovation and controversy.Reprod Biomed Online. 2006; 12: 153-162
- Maternal and perinatal risks for women over 44 – a review.Maturitas. 2009; 64: 109-113
- Pregnancies in post-menopausal women. Oocyte donation to women of advanced reproductive age: ‘how old is too old?’.Hum Reprod (Oxford, England). 1994; 9: 571-572
- Preservation of fertility in patients with cancer.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 902-911
Cohen J, Scott, R, Alikani, M, Schimmel, T, Munne S, Levron J, et al. Ooplasmic transfer in mature human oocytes.Mol Hum Reprod 1998;4(March (3)):269–80.
- maternal age strategies to improve pregnancy outcome.Ann NY Acad Sci. 2001; 943: 26-33
- Adult phenotype in the mouse can be affected by epigenetic events in the early embryo.Development (Cambridge, England). 1993; 119: 933-942
- Gametes from embryonic stem cells: a cup half empty or half full?.Science (New York, NY). 2007; 316: 409-410
- In vitro-differentiated embryonic stem cells give rise to male gametes that can generate offspring mice.Dev Cell. 2006; 11: 125-132
- Induced pluripotent stem cells: fundamentals and applications of the reprogramming process and its ramifications on regenerative medicine.Stem Cell Rev. 2011;
- Turning straw into gold: directing cell fate for regenerative medicine.Nat Rev. 2011; 12: 243-252
- Seven roads traveled well and seven to be traveled more.Fertil Steril. 2011; 95: 853-856