This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The normal menopause transition.Maturitas. 1992; 14: 103-115
- The South-East England longitudinal study of the climacteric and postmenopause.Maturitas. 1992; 14: 117-126
- Influences of natural menopause on health complaints: a prospective study of healthy Norwegian women.Maturitas. 1992; 14: 127-141
- The Manitoba project: A re-examination of the link between menopause and depression.Maturitas. 1991; 14: 143-155
- The cross-sectional legacy: an introduction to longitudinal studies of the climacteric.Maturitas. 1992; 14: 95-101
- The age at the menopause in the Netherlands: the statistical analysis of a survey.Med Gynecol Soc. 1969; 4: 256-277
- A new way of looking at environmental variables that may affect the age at menopause.Maturitas. 1978; 1: 121-132
- The climacteric: absence or presence of hot flushes and their relation to other complaints.in: The climacteric hot flush. Vol. 6. Karger, Basel1990: 6-39
- The aging women.in: Aging and estrogens. Front Horm Res Basel. Vol. 2. 1973: 160-173 (Karger)
- Factors affecting age at natural menopause in Far-East countries.in: Results of a cross-sectional survey in seven countries. Paper presented at Sixth International Congress on the Menopause, Bangkok, Thailand, 29 October-2 November, 1990Abstracts. Parthenon Publishing, Carnforth1990: 24
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.