This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The climacteric syndrome.in: van Keep PA Greenblatt RB Albeaux-Fernet M Consensus on menopause research. MTP Press, Lancaster1976: 1-4
- Contemporary therapy of the menopausal syndrome.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1959; 171: 1627-1637
- The true clinical features of postmenopause and oophorectomy, and their response to oestrogen therapy.S. Afr. Med. J. 1972; 46: 732-737
- Relation between plasma hormone profiles, symptoms, and response to estrogen treatment in women approaching the menopause.Br. Med. J. 1979; 1: 983-985
- Estrogen levels in postmenopausal women with hot flashes.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 403-406
- Vasomotor symptoms, serum estrogens and gonadotropin levels in surgical menopause.Am. J. Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 165-169
- Relation between plasma oestrone and oestradiol and climacteric symptoms.Lancet. 1978; 1: 678-681
- Double blind psychometric studies on the effects of natural estrogens on postmenopausal women.in: Campbell S The management of the menopause and postmenopausal years. MTP Press, Lancaster1976: 149-158
- The mental tonic effect of oestrogens administered to oophorectomized females.S. Afr. Med. J. 1972; 46: 1079-1082
- Statistical factor analysis and cluster analysis in the etiology of climacteric symptoms.Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 1984; 143: 481-489
- Clinical and endocrinological features of statistical clusters of women with climacteric symptoms.Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 1985; 146: 59-68
- A case-control study on climacteric symptoms and complaints of Japanese women by symptomatic type for psychosocial variables.Maturitas. 1986; 8: 255-265
- Toward a neurochemical basis of steroid hormone action.in: Frontiers in neuroendocrinology. Vol. 8. Raven Press, New York1984: 153-175
- The effect of anxiety on cortical blood flow and metabolism.J. Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 1987; 7: 173-177
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.