Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
- Association of exogenous estrogen and endometrial carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 1975; 293: 1164-1167
- Increased risk of endometrial carcinoma among users of conjugated estrogens.N Engl J Med. 1975; 293: 1167-1170
- Estrogens and endometrial cancer in a retirement community.N Engl J Med. 1976; 294: 1262-1267
- Estrogens and endometrial carcinoma.Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 49: 385-389
- Exogenous estrogen and endometrial carcinoma: case-control and incidence study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 127: 572-580
- Endometrial cancer and estrogen use.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 9-13
- Effects of long-term estrogen replacement therapy: II. neoplasia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 537-547
- Social class and mental illness: a community study.Wiley, New York1958
- A statistical problem arising from retrospective studies.in: Proceedings, 3rd Berkeley symposium on mathematical statistics and probability. Vol. 3. University of California Press, Berkeley, California1956: 135-148 (No. 4)
- Epidemiologic research: principles and quantitative methods.Lifetime Learning Publications, Belmont, California1982
- Alternative analytic methods for case-control studies of estrogens and endometrial cancer.N Engl J Med. 1978; 299: 1089-1094
- Clinical epidemiology: the study of the outcome of illness.in: Monographs in epidemiology and biostatistics. Vol. 11. Oxford University Press, New York1986
- Estrogen and endometrial cancer: cases and two control groups from North Carolina.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 92-101
- The menopause: benefits and risks of estrogen-progestogen replacement therapy.Fertil Steril. 1982; 37: 457-474
- Postmenopausal estrogens in prevention of osteoporosis: benefit virtually without risk if cardiovascular effects are considered.Am J Med. 1986; 80: 1115-1127
- Non-contraceptive estrogens and progestins: use patterns over time.Obstet Gynceol. 1985; 65: 441-446
- Elective hysterectomy.in: Bunker JP Barnes BA Mosteller F Costs, risks, and benefits of surgery. Oxford University Press, New York1977: 262-276
- Diagnostic dilation and curettage: a reappraisal.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 1-6
- Hysterectomy in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 203-212
☆Presented in part at the International Symposium on Osteoporosis, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 3–8, 1984.
☆The research was supported by the Community Service Program of Kaiser Foundation Hospitals. The study protocol was approved by the Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Northern California Region, Institutional Review Board.