This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Maturitas
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of long-term estrogen replacement therapy. I. — Metabolic.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 525
- Cardiovascular disease and hypertension in older women.in: Gambrell Jr, RD The Menopause. Obstet Gynecol Clin N Am. 14. 1987: 89
- Estrogen use and cardiovascular disease.in: Mishell Jr., DR Menopause — Physiology and Pharmacology. Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago1987: 209
- A prospective study of post-menopausal estrogen therapy and coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 1044
- Postmenopausal estrogen use, cigarette smoking and cardiovascular morbidity in women over 50.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 1038
- Effects of different progestogens on lipoproteins during postmenopausal replacement therapy.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 560
- Progesterone and breast cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 715
- Progestogens and lipid metabolism.Maturitas. 1986; 8: 141
- Effects of pharmacologic agents used during menopause: Impact on lipids and lipoproteins.in: Mishell Jr., DR Menopause — Physiology and Pharmacology. Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago1987: 187
- Clinical and metabolic responses of menopausal women to sequential versus continuous estrogen and progestin replacement therapy.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 39
- A comparison of the effects of lipoproteins of two progestogens used during cyclical hormone replacement therapy.Maturitas. 1987; 9: 253
- Dose-response effects on serum lipids and lipoproteins following combined oestrogen-progestogen therapy in post-menopausal women.Maturitas. 1987; 9: 259
- A randomized prospective study of the metabolic effects of four low-estrogen oral contraceptives.J Reprod Med Suppl. 1983; 28: 42
- Role of progestogens in the prevention of breast cancer.Maturitas. 1986; 8: 169
- Potency and hepato-cellular effects of oestrogens after oral, percutaneous, and subcutaneous administration.in: van Keep PA Utian WH Vermeulen A The Controversial Climacteric. MTP Press Ltd, Lancaster, England1982: 114
- Long-term effects of percutaneous estrogen and oral progesterone on serum lipoproteins in postmenopausal women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 66
- Cyclic changes in serum cholesterol and lipoproteins following different doses of combined postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1986; 93: 613
- Changes in lipoproteins with various sex steroids.in: Gambrell Jr., RD The Menopause. Obstet Gynecol Clin N Am. 14. 1987: 107
- National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Statement. Vol. 5. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MarylandDecember 10–12, 1984 (No 7)
- Apolipoproteins and coronary artery disease.Mayo Clin Proc. 1986; 61: 313
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.